Access Control – HID 6005B
- Small sized, low cost reader features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host and/or locally controlled.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- 18″ (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9′ (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
- Classic Series covers available in black, gray, white or beige. Designer Series covers available in black or gray.
HID’s ProxPoint® Plus reader combines multiple configuration options with an attractive, inconspicuous design and economical price. Its secure potted electronics are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be hostand/ or locally controlled.
- Enables various beeper and LED configurations, depending on individual site requirements.
- Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits.
- Designed for mounting directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Available with either Wiegand or Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe data) output.
- Compatible with all standard access control systems.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and in four colors to match any decor.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.