ASENWARE Fire Alarm System – AW-ASH2188 Addressable smoke and heat combined detector
AW-ASH2188 Addressable smoke and heat combined detector (Detector here under) is a multi-complex by the smoke detector sensor and semiconductor temperature sensors from the process structure and together constitute the circuit structure.
It not only has a photoelectric smoke detector performance, and both temperature fire detector performance.
This detector is for the promise of the second bus system, with the company’s 2188 series of alarm controller supporting.
- Electronic coding, project commissioning simple and reliable;
- The Promise of wire bus;
- With the key components of self-diagnostic function;
- With drift compensation function and the accumulation of dust pollution reporting functions.
- Operating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation);
- Operating current: ≤0.5mA (monitoring status) or ＜1.5mA (alarm status);
- Sensing technology: the use of photoelectric sensors and temperature sensors dual sensor technology, thermal type: A2;
- Weight: about 100g;
- External dimensions: diameter: 100mm, height: 55mm (with the base);
- Encoding: Electronic, coding range is 1 to 324;
- Operating environment: Indoor, temperature: 10℃~+50℃; relative humidity: ≤95% (40℃±2℃, without condensation);
Wiring: Promise of wire;
- Installation height: ≤8m;
- Shell Material: ABS;
- Protection area: about 60m². For details, see related provisions in GB50116-98 Code for Design of Automatic Fire Alarm System;
- Matched host machine: fire alarm control panel (such as AW-AFP2188, AW-AFP2100).