ZK Time Attendance – X628-TC
Fingerprint Capacity: 3000 templates
Transaction Capacity: 100,000
Hardware Platform: ZEM510
Sensor: ZK Optical Sensor
Algorithm Version: ZK Finger v10.0
Communication: RS232/485, TCP/IP
Standard Functions: Workcode, SMS, DLST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query,
Automatic Status Switch
Optional Functions: ID/Mifare/HID,USB-host,Webserver,printer,9 digit user ID
Display: 3 inches TFT Screen
Power Supply: 5V DC 2A
Operating Temperature: 0 ℃- 45 ℃
Operating Humidity: 20%-80%
Dimension: 190X142X53 mm
Gross Weight: 0.85 kg
X628-TC is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for Time & Attendance applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The X628-TC features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3” TFT can display more information vividly, including fingerprint image quality and verification result etc. TCP/IP communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between terminal and PC can be easily done within several seconds.
- Color TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use.
- ZK Optical Sensor.
- Elegant Touch keypad.
- 1 touch a-second user recognition.
- Stores 3,000 templates and 100,000 transactions.
- Reads Fingerprint and/or PINs.
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader.
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports.
- Built-in USB port optional, allows for manual data transfer when network isn\’t available.
- Multi Language Support.
- Built in bell scheduling.
- Real-time 1-touch data export 3rd party hosted & non-hosted applications.
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers.
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers.