ASENWARE Fire Alarm System – AW-CSS2166-4 Conventional Fire Strobe Sounder
The AW-CSS2166-4 is a conventional type sound and light alarm, sound and light for short. It is an automatic fire alarm system output devices, mainly through the alarm will sound and flash signal, suggesting that people fire.
By DC 24V electrical signal to the conventional type of sound and light alarms powered, it sounds an alarm buzzer and flashing lights flash issue.
In the event of a fire can be an effective warning sound and flash to notify people to evacuate.
1) Equipment operation stable and reliable;
2) Equipment easy to install, wiring;
3) Equipment has also issued two kinds of sound and flash an alarm signal, even people with disabilities can be a timely response to evacuate;
4) When the device is different emergency situations, a variety of alarm options;
5) Sound pressure level can adjustable.
1) Automatic fire alarm system can not identify the specific location of the sound and light alarm device alarm.